9.07.2009

Grey, Black, Silver




I really liked the lighting in the Gap dressing room so I thought I might as well capture what I was wearing, hah. I was trying to go for the Haider Ackermann look, with a lot of draping of fabric and bold boots. I absolutely love the sweater I got - seen in the photograph's - it is the most amazing piece of clothing I have purchased in a long time. I have worn it with almost everything these past days, plus it's great to wear just around the house!

I really miss germany, I think I am going back for Christmas - just in time for all the Christmas markets and Gluhwein!


(Oversized sweater from Aritzia, Unisex Bat Wing Hoodie - American Apparel, Leggings - Silence + Noise, Boots are from UrbanOutfitters, Jewelry is a mixture of Marc Jacobs,Forever 21, and rings were purchased at jewelry store in Germany - can't remember the name unfortunately)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo