12.10.2009

zara and some pearls






Christmas shopping is very difficult for me. I buy a gift for someone then I have a tendency to buy a gift for myself, to balance it out I guess? Maaan. I finally ordered the tan deena&ozzy shoes from Urban Outfitters along with another blazer, everything was on sale! Sweet deal. I really shouldn't be spending money on myself but I just can't help it! To make myself feel a little better, I did buy a gift for my mother from Urban - so I am still generous! haha.
I went to zara yesterday and picked up many lovely items that I would love to see in my closet but resisted; however, I did leave with my new cream blouse. I just knew I had to have it. I love the way that is is cropped from front to back and the light weight sheer material (but I had to pin it in the back to make it hit the way I prefer). It could be made into a simple summer dress thrown together with a pair of beige sandals and cute shades. I am ready for spring/summer now..

(zara: blouse, blazer, leggings. Deena&Ozzy ankle boots, vintage pearls)

5 comments:

freyja said...

love this black and white look :)
LOVE and WANT the jacket !

www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com
new post up !

Naiva said...

Love how the blouse and the blazer go together. Both of the pieces are so lovely :)

#' Iv

Fashion By He said...

the pearls look great...accessories make an outfit

-He approves

The Fashion Cloud said...

Great look, that shirt/dress looks gorgeous

xx
FashionCloud

www.thefashioncloud.com

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous. Perfectly polished but fun at the same time.

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo