1.04.2010

wonderland




I still have not been able to purchase another memory card, so I am temporarily using my mother's..meh. Tomorrow I am going in to buy my new camera - I was approved for a credit card so that gives me enough justification to buy another camera and memory card, haha. It has been snowing so much lately. My poor little car was covered in at least 3 feet of snow this morning, and not to mention the key holes were frozen so unlocking it was out of the question..

I made a traveling wish board yesterday, well more like a video on imovie, it is quite nifty. So far it contains: London, Barcelona, Dublin, Stockholm, and some closer places to home are: Munich, Cologne, and maybe back to Amsterdam. Once I start working more I think I want to start traveling either at the end of this month or the beginning of February - we will see!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!

(eek! beanie, silence+noise leather hooded jacket, deena&ozzy shoes all from UO, zara blazer and pants, wilfred cropped tee from aritzia, frenchi cream tee from nordstroms)

1 comment:

Fashion By He said...

awesome outfit, your style is great

-He approves

link exchange?

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo