3.27.2010

intertwined

Love this photo

source: FashionGoneRogue

I know I have been lacking on my posting, life can be so damn time consuming - man oh man. I think I might start making videos as another alternative but that is just a random thought. I cannot wait for Spain, I have no idea what I am going to wear, I need to go shopping. I am really craving lace tops and silk rompers, I don't know. I will make a run downtown on Monday and splurge a little. Right after spain we are taking a road trip to Paris and then Brugge. In May, the family and I are going back to Venice and Verona (buying an endless amount of pottery while I am there). Sheesh, I need to get in as much traveling as I can before I go back to the States, readyyy go!

xoxoxo

3 comments:

moded'amour said...

love the hair.


www.mode-damour.blogspot.com

Valery said...

Gorgeous hair <3

Estefania Recio said...

me gusta mucho tu blog y tu estilo... te sigo

xox

I really like your blog and your style ... I follow

xox

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo