4.15.2010

Roma and Barcelona





LuShea Jewelry sent me this amazing ring, I absolutely love it. It is big, bold, and sassy - just the way I like it. Check out some more of their gorgeous pieces!







Zara bag and Topshop jumper



My goal in life is to move to Spain and that is exactly what I am going to do. I bought so many gorgeous items, I can't wait to put outfits together! I was rather shocked when my bag was not overweight, it was great. Lastly, Thank you LuShea Jewelry for my gorgeous ring, it is the perfect accessory for this spring season.

2 comments:

Chris (tinytines.com) said...

I love the romantic vibe of these images. Lovely ring! Glad you were able to score some excellent stuff. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us.

Unknown said...

i am going to Rome at the end of august and your pictures have me SO excited to go!! your pictures all look amazing and I can't wait to see your new purchases!

xo jo alittlereverie

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo