9.29.2010

the lighter side







School has consumed my life lately but I love it. I have the perfect schedule and my classes are challenging but so much fun, I actually look forward to going to school which some mind find incomprehensible..Besides that, Oregon has had this drastic weather change lately, it has been in the high 70's and low 80's all week and is supposed to continue throughout the weekend. I am soaking it all in before the rain returns for its solid downpour of six months lol. I am embracing the sun by wearing the beige and white side of my wardrobe, there will be plenty opportunities this fall and winter to return to the "dark" side. My best friend and I are going apartment searching this weekend in downtown Portland, wish us luck!

(urban outfitters blazer, zara blouse, DIY shorts, storets boots)

10 comments:

Rachael said...

Love the blazer, actually the entire outfit! Your hair is so cute too!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Lovely look! Espacially the boots

Emmi said...

love that outfit,actually very simple,but very classy,too.

Dari said...

your hair is great!

becka said...

love your style!

X said...

Amazing outfit!

agitarsimonroe.blogspot.com

Cloudy said...

oh man, I love those shoes !!!

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

love the shoes!great blog! hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

Gorgeous gorgeous outfit, I love it!

And good luck with the apartment hunt - I know only how difficult it can be!

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

Sally said...

What a gorgeous blouse! I love your hair here :)

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo