4.10.2011

the spring vibe



I felt like I needed a pair of comfortable nude wedges for this spring and summer season so I made a little visit to solestruck yesterday. When I arrived I automatically knew I was going to buy the dolce & vita sandals, I first came across these babies while scouring online and was a bit skeptical at first but seeing them in person got rid of all doubts - a compressed jpeg image does not do them any justice what so ever. They are seriously the most comfortable and light weight pair of wedges I have ever worn and not to mention that the toe cleavage is just right and the color can be paired with anything. I wore them out last night for a little dancing and twirling and they kicked ass, my feet feel fantastic today. I am tempted to buy the black ones as well but I think I may hold off because I am still on the dang waitlist for the black jeffrey campbell mariels...
Anyways, since my purchase I have been creating and envisioning what outfits I could create with them. Everything that is in the collage is basically from aritzia, I guess you could say that it is my wishboard of things I will more than likely purchase in the near future at work lol.


T.Babaton cropped sweater - Aritzia
Citizens shorts - Aritzia
TNA bag - Aritzia
Dolce & Vita wedges - solestruck
Essie Nail polish - mint candy apple
Topshop sunglasses

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love love the sunglasses! i have some round ones in tortoise shell. :) check out my blog and etsy!

http://hammocksandtrampolines.blogspot.com

The fashion building / DIY said...

Love the items!

Top Style Advice said...

This is a great look :)

I need to start writting my spring/summer fashion! xox

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

xoxo